2011 Nucs for sale in Wales

• Author
    Profile photo of buzz
    Buzz

We have nucs available from May onwards this year @ £130 each. They are 5 frame nuclei with queens reared in Wales. All bees will have been recently DEFRA inspected. They are of a prolific strain and quiet to handle, suitable for beginners. We have been breeding our own bees since 1976.

For further information, please contact

bluegrasshoney@yahoo.com

Profile photo of superdave
    superdave

do you still have any nucs for sale?

Profile photo of squire
    squire

Hi,

Yes, we still have nucs available at the moment. Please get in touch if you’re interested or need more details!

Profile photo of tarutinous
    tarutinous

Buzz

have been trying to email you but the address seems invalid as it bounces all the mails back as undeliverable!

Do you still have nucs available?

David

Profile photo of squire
    squire

Hi David,

Apologies-I meant to write bluegrasshoney@yahoo.co.uk

Yes, we still have nucs available. Gerard Worthington has the details: 01974 261 437, or you can send us an email and we’ll get back to you.

tarutinous

Thanks buzz.

I have sent an e mail to the .co.uk address and have received your reply.

Did you know that your website also has the email as .com?

David.

Profile photo of karin
    Karin Rainbird

Whereabouts in Wales are you based? Do you have a website?

Profile photo of squire
    squire

Thanks David. I’ve updated the website now too!

Profile photo of squire
    squire

Hi Karin,

We’re based near Aberystwyth. We have a new website: http://www.bluegrasshoneyfarm.co.uk

Profile photo of ThePath
    ThePath
    Keymaster

Hi Buzz,

Im a web designer to trade and I wouldnt advise using any of the packages or websites which help you creat your own website (your using Mr Site). They never look good, they dont rank well in search engines and users can see they are not the best and immediately click off them.

The amount of time you spend using these substandard packages to build the site, and the amount of money you havent made by not having a good website doesnt seem worth it to me. Far better to outlay £200-600 and get a really good website thats been built properly using modern techniques. SOmething thats bespoke and wont put users off and of course that will make you money. Seems like a wise investment to me.

Anyway if I can help in anyway please let me know. Dude

This website will soon allow my users to create their own minisites within this one. Granted it wont be ready for a few months yet but will be great when I launch it later this year.

Help make this the best beekeeping website!
    tarutinous

Received my nucleus from Blue Grass on Sunday(thanks for bringing it down for me buzz) and have to say that the bees have exceeded all my expectations.

The combs where packed with stores and brood with all the signs of a very healthy colony. The bees fly in damp weather, are very calm (no smoke required) and are busy extending thier nest.

If you need bees or queens this is the place to go.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.